Family & Consumer Sciences
The University of Kentucky Family and Consumer Sciences Extension improves the quality of individual and family life in the Commonwealth by promoting health and well-being through community education programs focused on individuals and families.
- Making Healthy Lifestyle Choices
- Nurturing Families
- Embracing Life as we Age
- Securing Financial Stability
- Promoting Healthy Homes & Communities
- Accessing Nutritious Foods
- Empowering Community Leaders
Current FCS Programs & Activities:
- 2017 Homemaker Dues Form (Deadline for Homemaker dues 12/19/16)
Current FCS Homemaker & Specialty Clubs:
Ivyton Hippie Chicks
Wise and Wooly Club
For more information about FCS Homemaker & Specicalty Clubs, please click here.
Home & Garden Show Recipes
For more information about Magoffin County Family & Consumer Science programs or clubs, please contact the Magoffin County Extension Office at (606) 349-3216.